Five Loaves Bread Company has an evolving list of items needed for daily operations. Below you will find our most current list. Please contact us before making a donation to ensure proper quantities are met.
- Transportation - We are in search of an affordable minivan to help in the transportation of goods and equipment from the kitchen to the Farmers Market.
- Standing Mixer - Kitchen Aid Standing Mixer with attachments.
- Intern - We are seeking the funds to hire an intern for the summer months to help with daily activities of Five Loaves.
- Camping Heater - For the cold mornings sitting at the farmers market.
- Administrative Fees - liability insurance, business license, health inspection fees, etc.
- Commercial Kitchen - we are working to have our own kitchen so Five Loaves can become a year round program. Specific donations to the kitchen will go to a specific account as we move towards this goal.
- Propane Heater - at the bookends of the season sitting at the market can be quite cold. A propane heater (such as one used for ice fishing) would be very beneficial.
BASIC SUPPLIES - Baking sheets and loaf pans preferably purchased from Maxwell's Supplies, Sioux Falls. All other items may come from a variety of stores.
- Ingredients - our ingredients are constantly changing as we come up with new ideas.
- Cooling Rack - free standing cooling rack for half-sized cookie sheets (seen at Maxwell's Supplies)
- Labels - contact us for specific sizes